Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Today is the NOT the greatest, bite me Billy Corgan.

I really do love the Smashing Pumpkins, do not let the title mislead you. I just had a bad day. Liam is living with me again...and as not horrible as that sounds, it really is a nightmare. He bitches about damn near everything. Walking around with him in tow is not my idea of a vacation. And then it gets better. I had to deal with Maverick today...and for those of you who do not know, Maverick is a pyscho that wants nothing better than to see me dead. D. E. A. D. like, in the ground rotting corpse dead. And I already died once, it is not an adventure I would like to be repeating any time soon. So I had to deal with him trying to figure my mind out all day. And it gets better (or worse depending on where you're standing) Aquaria is pissing me off like crazy and Junifer is dating Aeris. Junifer being Jason's (my brother) ex wife. Aeris is my son...which makes June his aunt. Do you know how creepy this is? Arysia is even a little bothered by it and she doesn't really give a damn about her annoying little brother. We have a screwed up little famlily and it is beginning to bother me. I love my kids to death, but some days I just want to beat their faces in. Or knock thier heads together, but they whine about that. And all the while, I just really miss Damien and Angel.

This has been an installment of the crazy rantings of me, Aniya V.

No comments: